Personal data collected via the website www.proactiv.es will be processed in accordance with Article 12 of the European Regulation 2016/679 on Data Protection and will be incorporated into PROACTIV, S.L.’s computer files.
Users’ personal data, collected through contact forms, newsletter forms, job listings, prize draws or promotions, will be processed in order to send information on projects in which PROACTIV S.L. is participating or on job vacancies, through traditional or electronic media.
PROACTIV, S.L. guarantees the total confidentiality of this data. Users give their express consent to this data processing.
PROACTIV, S.L. guarantees that this data will not be passed on to third parties, unless the user expressly gives consent.
PROACTIV, S.L. has implemented all reasonable technical measures to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access or theft of personal data provided in the portal. Nonetheless, the user recognizes that internet security measures are not impregnable.
PROACTIV S.L. will keep this data for an indefinite time, unless the user requests otherwise. The sender declares that the information and personal data provided are his or hers, correct and true.
Right to access, rectify, cancel and oppose
A cookie is a very small file that is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain websites. Among other uses, cookies enable a website to store and recover information on a user’s or a computer’s navigation habits and, depending on the information contained and the way the computer is used, may be used to recognize the user.
The cookies used on www.proactiv.es are to improve the services we offer you. Some are strictly necessary for the page to work correctly, while others are used to improve the website’s performance and your user experience.
On www.proactiv.es, we use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies are used to:
- Remember the items on your shopping list.
- Remember at what point of the order process you are.
Functional cookies are used to:
- Remember your login details.
- Guarantee your security when you log in.
- Guarantee that the website displays correctly.
- Offer assistance via live chat.
Performance cookies are used to:
- Improve the website’s performance by reducing the loading time for the pages you visit.
- Improve user experience.
Targeting cookies are used to:
- Allow you to share content and click “like”
- Send information to other websites to personalize advertising.
Analytical cookies are used to:
- Analyze users’ behavior on the Proactiv website, thus improving the way in which the site responds to customers’ needs./li>
Advertising cookies are used to:
- Analyze users’ behavior on the Proactiv website, thus adapting our advertising accordingly.
Examples of use
Cookies are used to improve some of our services, for example:
- They enable certain functionalities, such as payment, which would not work without these cookies.
- They enable a service that recognizes your device so that you do not have to enter the same information several times during the same task.
- They calculate how many people use certain services, which means that the services can be modified to be easier to use and enough capacity can be guaranteed so that services run faster.
- They analyze data so that we understand how you use online services and how we can improve them.
If you do not enable cookies, some functionalities and pages will not work correctly.
If you would like to delete cookies you already have on your computer, click on “Help” on your browser menu and read the instructions.
The cookies we use on www.proactiv.es are processed by PROACTIV, S.L., and are never passed on to companies or persons outside the Proactiv group.
Find more information on cookies and how to manage them on http://www.aboutcookies.org or in the “Help” menu of your browser.
For how long are cookies kept?
As you will see on the following pages, many cookies are temporary and will disappear when you close your browser. Other cookies are “permanent”, which means that they will stay on your computer for a certain period of time.
Our list details the time cookies will stay saved on your computer. Some local cookies are also used during local campaigns; these expire and will disappear automatically when the campaign is over.
If you would like to delete a cookie from your computer, consult the your file management software instructions to find the file or directory where cookies are saved.
About this document:
To make things easier, the following pages display the majority of our cookies, classified into groups. It would be impossible to describe each cookie fully and clearly. The descriptions that accompany each group give a general definition of each of them.
Regarding personal data, users may exercise the right to access, rectify, cancel or oppose data concerning them incorporated into Proactiv’s files by writing to:
Att. Responsable de Ficheros,
Dirección: Calle Xarol, 3, Pol.Ind. Les Guixeres – 08915 – Badalona (España)